BC Hydro is currently recruiting students to participate in a summer work term, starting May 2021. This is 4 months of full-time employment and in some cases can be extended to 8 months.
There is an opportunity to join BC Hydro’s Indigenous Relations team as well as opportunities in computer science, commerce, accounting, cybersecurity, and engineering.
In these roles, you will learn and experience:
* Practical, hands-on work experience directly related to your specific field of study.
* Learning and training opportunities, including opportunities to network with your division.
* Learn all about other divisions and initiatives at BC Hydro.
* To qualify as a candidate, individuals must be enrolled in a relevant university degree program and have yet to graduate from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada
* Completed a minimum of 2nd year of university education in a related field
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* Strong communication skills, highly motivated and results oriented
* Some positions require a valid Class 5 BC driver’s license
Deadline to apply is March 2nd, 2021