- Syilx Nation youth ages 18-30 committed to creating success and opportunity for other Syilx youth
- Submissions will be compiled by the BRIDGES team and will select 14 representatives
- Selected group members will advise on the BRIDGES program, including planning and implementation, and communicating out to the Okanagan Nation membership
- Time committment: Meet with BRIDGES team on a bi-monthly basis for 1 year
- Help plan exciting opportunities for Okanagan Youth
Kick-off Gathering October 14-15, 2017 at the Spirit Ridge Resort, Nk ‘Mip
How to Apply:
1. RSVP to Kick-Off Gathering at Spirit Ridge. October 14-15, 2017
2. After the gathering, submit an Expression of Interest that includes:
- Introduction of yourself
- What you think the highest priority that needs to be addressed in regards to the success for youth?
- Why is it important to have a BRIDGES Youth Advisory Group?
RSVP Deadline: October 12, 2017
To RSVP or for more information contact:
Amanda Montgomery, BRIDGES Support Team