tkwəɬniwt (Westbank), Syilx Okanagan Territory: On March 18, 2020, as of today, ONA
offices are only open for staff. Over the next few days, ONA staff will be transitioning to
working from home as much as possible to mitigate risks and to ensure we do our part in
keeping Nation members and partners safe.
During this time, we remain committed to fulfilling our responsibilities to our Syilx
Okanagan Nation families and communities.
We will continue to be available by phone, email, or social media. The following staff may
be contacted if you have any questions:
- Pauline Terbasket, Executive Director – 250-878-6242
- Jennifer Lewis, Wellness Manager – 250-826-7844
- Howie Wright, Fisheries Program Manager – 250-718-5215
- Cailyn Glasser, Natural Resources Operations Biologist – 250-469-1595
- Carol Roberts, Financial Administrator – 250-707-0095 ext. 207
- Charlotte Armstrong, Executive Assistant – 250-707-0095 ext. 208
- Tara Montgomery, Communications Lead – 250-862-6866